Thank you for your interest in Weston Christian Academy.
We are a covenant Christian school and our school ministry is to partner with Christian families to train up children in the ways of the Lord. Since God’s love extends equally to all people, Weston Christian Academy welcomes and encourages any of His children to apply for admission, tuition assistance and any/all programs of the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin or nationality in the administration of any program of the school. Student applications are available upon request from the Admissions Department.
• At least one parent or guardian must be a Christian, professing faith in Jesus Christ alone for salvation. Parent/guardian and child must regularly attend a Christ-centered, Bible-believing church.
• Students should have the ability to function academically at grade level or above.
• Students should have the ability to function behaviorally in an appropriate way.
• Students applying for kindergarten must meet the minimum age requirement; students applying for K3 must be three years old by September 1st, students applying for K4 must be four years old by September 1st, and students applying for K5 must be five years old by September 1st.
• Students applying for middle school must have a personal belief in and commitment to Christ, as well as a desire to attend Weston Christian Academy.
• Students applying for middle school must agree to abide by all school expectations, standards and policies as relates to conduct.