At Weston Christian Academy preschool we recognize the potential of each of our students and have designed our program for 3 and 4 year-olds to encourage spiritual growth, academic achievement and social development. We believe that the preschool years are the ideal time to begin building the foundations that will support our students on to academic and social success.
To ensure development of the “whole child”, a balance of opportunities in spiritual, intellectual, and physical activities is essential:
• Bible stories, scripture memorization, and praise and worship are an integral part of our daily curriculum.
• Structured daily lessons using a strong phonics based curriculum lays the foundation for early literacy, simple math skills, handwriting, and language development.
• Enrichment activities and classes include weekly chapel, Spanish, computer, and weekly Art, Music, and P.E. Daily visits to our beautiful brand new playground are a highlight of our day.
All Weston Christian Academy early-education teachers and aides hold the Birth through Five Florida Child Care Professional Credential and submit to state and national background screening. In addition, we are committed to professional development and participate in on-going training. More importantly, our early childhood professionals are Christ-followers, who are committed to providing a nurturing, secure, challenging and positive learning environment that will foster the best qualities in each child.
New Student Qualifications
• All students must be completely potty trained.
• All students must have current health forms turned in by the first day of school.
• Students entering K3 must be 3 years old on or by September 1st.
• Students entering K4 must be 4 years old on or by September 1st.